Without any client capital investment or increased staffing requirement, we implement and operate preeminent screening 3D mammography (tomosynthesis) services within and for the benefit of OB/GYN practices and their patients.
Radiologic Technologist Opportunities
ONsite offers employment opportunities unlike any found in more traditional environments. All of our client practices are typically open Monday through Friday (no weekends) during normal business hours. The daily pace is rigorous but personal, so it’s not for everyone. (See our Testimonials page.)
Current Opportunities at ONsite Mammography
We are always interested in individuals who share our vision of service to women’s health. If you are focused on personal and professional growth and wish to enhance your career within a unique environment, provide the information requested below. As appropriate opportunities arise, we will be happy to speak with you.
Position Title: Workflow and Education Specialist
Reports To: Workflow and Education Manager
Position Inquiry: email@example.com
This position is under the general direction of the Workflow and Education Manager, with
oversight from the VP of Enterprise Logistics. The ideal candidate will possess a well-balanced
skill set that allows for successful interaction with a diverse range of clients and new OSM
employees. Additionally they should possess superior phone and computer skills as well as having
an advanced knowledge of OSM ‘s current mammography workflow and systems.
- Responsible for the initial workflow creation and documentation, as well as the ongoing
success of the new mammography service in new practices. Assist ONsite in any and all
ways possible to get a new mammography service up and running – this is particularly
critical in the first 18 months of a new practice.
- Create and maintain all forms and reports related to installing the new locations
- Utilize, maintain and update the OSM Workflow Education Manual
- Train new OSM employees on-site during designated new hire training weeks
- Execute on-site Go Live weeks with new employees to assure success
- Help identify and solve existing employee workflow educational opportunities
- Become a super user of Electronic Health Record software
- Participate in the OSM installation process at multiple levels, as proficiency develops
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned
- Provide technical workflow assistance for incoming requests related to challenges and any
other coordinator responsibility
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
Education & Minimum Qualifications Required
- College degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2-4 years of practical experience.
- Very strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Power Reader).
- Ability to perform responsibilities with a high degree of accuracy with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor at all times.
- Extensive Travel Required
- The duties described above will require frequent standing and walking; the employee will
frequently bend/stoop, twist, and turn.
Hours & Compensation
- Salary position.
- Company benefits including: Health & Dental insurance, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
- Annual performance bonus (amount at discretion of supervisor and senior management).
- You may be expected to perform overtime work on occasion when scheduled, especially
ONsite Mammography • 815 North Road • Westfield, MA 01085 • Telephone: (413) 642-3759
© 2016 ONsite Mammography. All Rights Reserved