Without any client capital investment or increased staffing requirement, we implement and operate preeminent screening 3D mammography (tomosynthesis) services within and for the benefit of OB/GYN practices and their patients.
Radiologic Technologist Opportunities
ONsite offers employment opportunities unlike any found in more traditional environments. All of our client practices are typically open Monday through Friday (no weekends) during normal business hours. The daily pace is rigorous but personal, so it’s not for everyone. (See our Testimonials page.)
Current Opportunities at ONsite Mammography
We are always interested in individuals who share our vision of service to women’s health. If you are focused on personal and professional growth and wish to enhance your career within a unique environment, provide the information requested below. As appropriate opportunities arise, we will be happy to speak with you.
Picture the vitality of a start-up merged with the strength of an established leader in its industry:
- Competitive Salary
- Potential Bonus Opportunities
- Casual but Professional Work Environment
- Significant Growth and Advancement Potential
If this type of culture appeals to you and the following applies, you should want to talk to us and we want to talk to you. Please send us your resume so we can determine if you would be a good fit for our dynamic and passionate team.
Reporting directly to the Director of IT, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer and PACS systems, servers, hardware, or software, that includes over 100,000 image transfers, in 30 plus nationwide imaging facilities, annually.
- Ability to configure Windows domain/AD and Exchange is a must
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software is a must
- Ability to configure database applications is a must
- Effective communication of recurring problems to management is a must
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Train computer users as needed
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Education and Experience
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Experience with virtual server environments is preferred
- Familiarity with basic VPN networks is a plus
- Knowledge of medical imaging systems is a plus
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- The ability to learn quickly and is eager to take on new tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- The ability to tolerate stressful situations
The corporate and technical staffs of ONsite Mammography share a common vision to provide accessible, state-of-the-art digital mammography technology to all women within the familiar surroundings of their physicians’ offices. ONsite has been making in-office breast imaging a reality for OB/GYN and multi-specialty medical practices across the U.S. for over 20 years. Working closely with our client practices, we have created the most comprehensive and innovative service platform available.
ONsite Mammography • 815 North Road • Westfield, MA 01085 • Telephone: (413) 642-3759
© 2016 ONsite Mammography. All Rights Reserved